Disney World y Cruceros de Disney
The magic of Disney World and the allure of Disney cruises are combined in unique vacations that
are perfect for families year-round. Travelers can pair select Disney sailings to the Caribbean
and the Bahamas with two- to four-night stays at a Walt Disney World resort.
The pricing on our Web site includes a stay at one of the value hotels listed below, but
guests can upgrade to a deluxe or moderate hotel at the time of booking. Please note that admission
to Walt Disney World theme parks is not included in the package price. While meals are included
aboard Disney cruise ships, they must be purchased separately during your hotel stay.
Deluxe hotels: Escape to superb dining, outstanding services, luxurious amenities and premium recreational offerings.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge -- Escape to this secluded African lodge-style resort set amidst 33 acres of tropical savanna. Stroll its many meandering pathways to encounter more than 30 species of wildlife up close in open, natural habitats. Four dining venues, themed pool, arcade and playground.
- Disney's Beach Club Resort -- Take it easy in classic surroundings perfectly capturing the essence of New England in every detail, plus a shared aquatic playground featuring a great slide and adventure pool. Located just steps away from Epcot. Fantastically themed pools, white-sand beach, four restaurants, two snack bars, room service, marina rentals, health club and tennis.
- Disney's Boardwalk Inn -- Disney's Boardwalk Inn is fashioned after the inviting bed and breakfasts found along the mid-Atlantic coast. The resort features ferryboat access to Epcot and Disney-MGM Studios, a swimming pool, video arcade, watercraft rentals, fishing, tennis and five restaurants to choose from.
- Disney's Contemporary Resort -- Rising above Magic Kingdom Park with an A-frame tower and two three-story garden wings, the resort houses a variety of restaurants, shops and recreation including six clay-surface tennis courts, an Olympiad fitness center, boating, waterskiing, a white sand beach and access to five Walt Disney World Resort championship golf courses with free transportation.
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa -- Disney's flagship resort is the consummate guest experience with the graciousness and grandeur of 19th-century Victorian charms and meticulous service. Features monorail service to the Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot. Pool, white-sand beach, five restaurants, snack bar, room service, marina rentals, health club and spa, and tennis.
- Disney's Old Key West Resort - Inspired by the invigorating atmosphere of Old Key West during the turn-of-the-century, Disney's Old Key West Resort spoils guests with a full menu of great amenities in a delightful South Florida setting. Villas offer kitchens, living rooms and in-room laundry facilities
- Disney's Polynesian Resort -- Escape to a paradise where the spirit of "aloha" means warm hospitality and memories to last a lifetime. This lush destination is also home to Disney's Polynesian Luau. Features monorail service to the Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot. Two pools plus white-sand beach. Two restaurants, two snack bars and marina rentals.
- Disney's Villas at Saratoga Springs Resort - From its colorful Victorian architecture to the historic influence of horse racing, this idyllic lakeside community recaptures the heyday of upstate New York country retreats of the late 1800s. Villas feature full kitchens, laundry services and Victorian touches.
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge -- Set lakeside amidst secluded woods, you'll discover a relaxing mountain retreat at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. The resort offers two hot spas, the Bay Lake Beach, marina rentals, the Roaring Forks Arcade Game Room and access to five championship Walt Disney World Resort golf courses with complimentary transportation.
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort -- Located on a sparkling 25-acre lake near Disney-MGM Studios, this deluxe resort resembles a quaint New England seaside resort of the 1870's. Guests can take advantage of the tennis courts and exercise room, followed by a dip in the pool or a cocktail before dinner.
Moderate hotels: Experience the magic at mid-tier resort hotels that feature charming facilities, delectable dining and lively locales.
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort -- The colors of the Caribbean islands come alive in a delightful tropical playground on the shores of a shimmering 45-acre lake. Restaurant and food court, themed pool, white-sand beaches, bike and marina rentals.
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort -- Follow in the footsteps of the renowned Spanish explorer, Don Francisco de Coronado, and experience the romance, adventure and idealism of his legendary quest for the seven cities of gold. Coronado Springs Resort offers boat and bicycle rentals at La Marina, two game arcades, three quiet pools, nature walks, tennis and golf at Walt Disney World Resort's five nearby championship courses.
- Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort -- Every day is Mardi Gras in this flavorful French Quarter atmosphere, whether you're dining on Creole treats or plunging down the dragon slide into the pool. Restaurant and food court, themed pool, water taxi to Downtown Disney area.
- Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort -- Bask in the warmth of the South in charming, classically elegant Southern-style mansions and country bayou accommodations. Restaurant and food court, seven pools, water taxi to Downtown Disney area.
Value hotels: Delight in the comforts of the most affordable hotels that offer the benefits and service you expect from Disney.
- Disney's All Star Music Resort -- This 1,604-room resort doesn't miss a beat with its Broadway, Country, Jazz, Rock, and Calypso music themes. Features pool bar, restaurant, game room, two pools, pizza delivery and food court.
- Disney's All Star Movies Resort - It's "lights, camera, action!" as your favorite movie characters take over the grounds of Disney's All-Star Movies Resort. This 1,920-room property "reels" in excitement with five star-studded themed areas. Features pool bar, restaurant, game room, two pools, pizza delivery and food court.
- Disney's All Star Sports Resort -- Big on fun, and big on savings, this 1920-room resort teams up five themed areas for larger than life fun…football, baseball, basketball, tennis and surfing. Features pool bar, restaurant, game room, two pools, pizza delivery and food court.
- Disney's Pop Century Classics -- Get ready for a nostalgic journey at Disney's Pop Century through decades gone by with the fabulous 50's to the whimsical 90's. From jukeboxes, bowling pins and 8-track tapes, to laptops and cell phones, the memorabilia, crazes, and catch phrases that defined the 20th century surround you at this resort. Features restaurant, three pools, kiddie pool, video arcade and playground.
Lunes a viernes 07:00 - 22:00, sábado y domingo 09:00 - 18:00
Hora local de Houston, Texas, EEUU.